플라즈마 표면처리기 (Plasma Surface Treatment System)
Low Cost Plasma Cleaner
A wide range of basic plasma cleaning and surface activation procedures.
An ultra-fine surface preparation with only air or oxygen as the process gas. With no waste chemicals, offering both aqueous and solvent based cleaning techniques.
Plasma Surface Activation System
An effective pre-treatment prior to printing, lacquering or gluing of a wide range of polymers. Glass and ceramics can be plasma-activated similarly.
Plasma Treatment Coating System
A wide range of Plasma Coating System. General-purpose tools for research, with a variety of options, or with a completely developed and trialled process.
Plasma Etch System
For both chemical etching and physical etching applications, such as photoresist removal and improving the wettability of fluoropolymers such as PTFE.
TEM Sample Plasma Cleaner
Low cost plasma cleaners / plasma ashers for TEM sample holders.
An application specific solution for low pressure plasma cleaning and preperation of electron microcopy samples
Advanced Plasma Surface Treatment System
- 50L – 150L chamber volumes
- Horizontal, vertical and rotary
drum parts tray options
- Plasma polymerisation inlet
- PLC control
- Fully automated, recipe driven processes
Atmospheric Plasma Torch
In-line Plasma Activation of:
Atmospheric Plasma Robot
A 3-axis desktop or cart mounted unit for automation of the plasma surface treatment process.
Automated plasma treatment
- 200mm to 500mm XY travel options
- 255 stored programs
- Up to 30,000 data points
- 16 I/O channels
- Safety light curtain protection
- Bench or cart-mounted
Dual Atmospheric Plasma Torch
The two plasma treatment nozzles operate simultaneously, effectively doubling the treatment width of the single atmospheric plasma equivalent, but can also be applied in different areas.
Serface Test Equipment
Surface cleanliness, Adhesion strength, Wettability, or other Surface properties
- Quick Test Dyne Pens - Rapid Surface Testing.
- Dyne Pens Sets - Accurate Surface Testing.
- Dyne Ink Sets - Surface Energy Test Inks.
- Surface Silicone Contamination Test Kit
- Proof of concept trials
- Rental options
- Plasma process development
- Access to our extensive process library
- Comprehensive surface testing methods
- Adhesion and coatings processes
- Contract plasma treatment